From 1 till 3 October 2019 the International One Conference takes place in The Hague, organised by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy and the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC-NL) of the Ministry of Justice and Security in the Netherlands. This years’ theme is ‘Keeping our Future Secure, Be Innovative, Stay Alert.’ A novelty this year is the organisation of an Innovation Floor. During three days, in close collaboration with the city of The Hague, a maximum of 15 organisations will be offered the opportunity to present their cyber security innovations.
Proposals for participation at the Innovation Floor must comply to the theme of the One Conference of this year. For the selected participants a standard stand of 2 x 3 meters will be available, however, the organisation is open to suggestions and ideas concerning other forms of presentation. The deadline for proposals is Friday 9 August and can be send to email@example.com.
Innovation Floor proposals will be selected by following criteria:
- The exhibitor is active in the field of cyber security and is established in the Netherlands;
- Innovative and non-commercial nature;
- Presentation form is dynamic (preferably "see" or "do")
- Preferably from public-private collaboration, or partly
- Searching for solutions and creating conditions for boundaries
- Significant contribution to digital opportunities;
- News value;
- Participants of the SBIR programme receive priority.
Commercial presentations are excluded from participation. The organisation monitors the balance in senders and themes. In context of quality assurance, the organisation reserves the right to request applicants to adjust their proposal. There are no costs associated with the standard setting, the costs for any additional equipment (mandatory through organisation) or extra settings will be charged.
More information about the Innovation Floor.