The Future Impact of AI in Cyber-Crime and Cyber-Defense
Join Elisabeth Entjes, Account Executive at Darktrace to learn about the future impact of AI in cybercrime. Elisabeth will cover the upcoming and prominent changes in cybersecurity, and the rise of automation, self-learning machines and improving AI.
From this session, you will learn:
- How AI has a profound impact on our future internet, and the potential for it to enable digital criminals
- The complexity of business and protection, and how current defenders are being outpaced
- Machine learning and advanced mathematics as tools for handling complexity
- Real life examples and applications of attacks
- Inevitable rise of data theft and how best to protect yourself